Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's the Craic?

A quick check-in to say that the Republic and Northern Ireland are amazing! After many delays on our flights to get here, we arrived in Shannon Monday morning. We've traveled up the West coast through Ennis, to the Cliffs of Moher, Ennistymin, Galway, then a long drive yesterday afternoon/evening up to Derry in the North.

I've already shot over 500 pictures; but this is the first internet access I've found, and it's on a community computer - so no picture uploads today. There will be an epic post when I get back!

The sights are beautiful, driving on the left isn't so bad, and the people are really fantastic.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi its David from Peadars O'Donnells AKA the irish bar you were in in Derry. just thought il leave you a wee comment. I enjoyed meeting you and hope your having fun wherever you are now. Sadly i was abit drunk when talking to you so my minds abit hazy. i do remember talking alot probly alot of waffel(even if you could understand me) hope i didnt do your head in. Anyway it was lovely to meet you and your mum your lovely people. Enjoy Ireland!!!!

Sara Pancoast, 'Gator Girl' said...

So glad you posted!! I was in serious denial ... what else am I supposed to do during class? :)

Glad you are well ... obviously making friends in the Isle of Green! I look forward to the "epic post" ... no pressure!

emmybear said...

I'm so jealous! It's Sunday, so see you today...