So I knit a good portion of a sleeveless raglan cardi tunic in mint greet with a beige base on the ride back. It flares out beginning at the lacy part with increases on both sides. But it's still on the needles so that is pulling it down in the picture. This Sublime cotton has a beautiful drape to it, so I'm excited to see it come off the needles to see how it hangs. The buttons are just holders for now, they'll be cream or wooden. Possibly a cream detail on one of the chest panels. We'll see. I'm having commitment issues lately with actually finishing WIPs.

I thought I'd also show off my mystery brown Donegal wool. It's probably actually a lot more than 400 yards now I'm looking at it, but it's hard to tell in the bundle.

A recommendation: PS I Love You, but be prepared to mist a little bit.
Even better: from the movie but I prefer the studio version, Galway Girl. We kept hearing it on the radio driving around, and as soon as I got home I had to download it. It's quite catchy.
Also, Happy Birthday Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment