Monday, July 14, 2008

Back in the US of A

First, a retraction. The pub was loud and the accent was thick as I was explained what craic is. So it wasn't until after my 10 minutes on the community computer for a quick post that I realized that it's craic not creik - but with no internet access since it's just been sitting there incorrect all week (quite bothersome!) Phew. Got that off my chest.

After many delays and cancellations of our various flights to get back to DC, we finally got in early this morning. Our luggage was not so fortunate (along with my keys to get into the apartment when we FINALLY got in).

Over 1000 pictures of beautiful Ireland and a ton to talk about. But this is going to be another teaser post as I have to go to work in a few minutes. More soon!

Cheers!

No comments: