I
Last night was knitting group at Adega.
The group was a lot of fun! We were all smooshed at one table, but then a lot of people called it an early night and the remainder of us were able to spread out a bit and chill. A woman asked us if she could film us to make a little movie about the group and about the relationships formed through the circle. There were probably some undertones in there about women coming together over an archaic craft. Basically the plot of every knitting book out there, most similar to "Friday Night Knitting Circle" that in fact has a woman doing a documentary film on the group and the women in the group.
Tonight we're making beads at Amy's place.
In other news...
Andy, the apartment-mate, moves out tomorrow. Work has been a bit crazy. And most importantly, Will comes up on Friday!
1 comment:
You just added the Will comment because I noted that I was never mentioned on your blog. Cheap trick! I'm not buying it.
Post a Comment