I yanked one of Sean's
The Sean and Kelsey pad is filled with many fun and interesting things. But one of my favorite touches is this vase combo filled with rocks and moss. Being a hater of moss, I appreciate it in this confined state.
So today Kelsey-Sean-Heidi went to Crafts and Kisses, a really fun craft fair in DC. I'm saving the description for when I can link to some pictures of the day. But it was a very fun day.
Then we adventured with Liaa to check out A Tangled Skein and got more yarn for fun projects. One of which was a hat-off between Kelsey and I for Sean. All I have to say is it's ON Kelsey. Ta-da! A Sean hat! I finally got to employ this fun stitch pattern my grandmother taught me:
Cast on 80 stitches on size 6 rounds
Knit 1 round
P1, K4 for next row
P2, K3 for next row
P3, K2 for next row
P4, K1 for next row
Purl next row
Then switch to the next color and Knit 1 round, etc.
It makes fun squares with a diagonal through them.
I also got some Lamb's Pride in a beautiful pistachio to attempt a sweater! I don't have the idea sketched out in my mind yet, but I'm formulating...
In other news, I have a new roommate (at least for the month of February). His name is Andy and he seems very cool. Not specifying and of the drama, but good riddance to the old roommate!
Also - Friday Night Knitting Club is really good - when I have free time I can't decide between knitting or reading about a group of knitters :)
2 comments:
NO EFFING WAY?! You already made me a hat! Woman... You seriously are like a craft ninja.
in the word of flavor... wooooooooooooooooooooowwwww.
you win and i havn't even started :(
Post a Comment