I'd really like to talk about the fun project I've been working on, but I just keep flashing back to my morning commute today. Me: knitting, trying to wake up. Liaa: driving, just turning into Rock Creek Park, a beautiful winding road that takes us through the park on the way to work instead of coming down North Capitol. All of a sudden Liaa points my attention to this man in the grass on our left. An old man standing there holding an umbrella in front of him. Standing with his pants down. Not "school boy pee" with the pants around the ankles down - he in fact seemed to think they were up in their proper place. But the ass end was down below where the leg meets the butt - giving us a full view of his little wrinkly butt. It was definitely one of those "did that just happen?" moments. Unfortunately I couldn't scramble for my camera in time; but take my word - it was classic.
Color Me Mine
Last night I picked up the pottery pieces my mother and I had painted last week. This first one is her pen holder. The holes along the top are for copper wire to wrap around and hang beads from. It's already really cute, but it's even cuter with the beads and decoration on top. Good job mom!
I'm almost done with the project with the new cotton yarn, but I'm saving pictures for the final product.
Quick post tonight, I'm heading out in a little bit - Rebecca is giving us a demo about how to spin!!
1 comment:
We are totally going to steal your idea for the caddy! Fantastic.
Post a Comment