Funny tulip story: so we're walking past the Old Executive Office Building next to the White House, and see this spectacular patch of red tupils in the grass. Huge. Beautiful. Shaped in the number one. I know what you're thinking: wait, shaped in the number one? Yes. Here in America, we're so convinced of our superiority, and want to remind everyone of it as often as possible, that we deem it necessary to have a giant #1 in tulips in the backyard.
Also, I didn't get to talk about my dad in the last post much, nor did I get to upload any pictures. Buuut, here we are at the beginning of our stroll along the mall. I've never seen anything like this. Now I thought of myself as somewhat skilled in the self-picture area. With all of the self-shots throughout the backpacking, I thought I was getting the hang of it.
Psssh. Novice, at best.
Dad grabbed the camera, and with a quick glance behind to see where the background should be, snapped this PERFECT self-shot. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment