Monday, January 21, 2008

Some Adventures around DC (and B-more)

Chillin on the Mall

Literally. It was in the low teens with crazy winds this day.














Outside the Hirshorn museum. Still the crazy windy day (hence the gorgeous hair).

One of the floors was closed, but I still love this gallery. Some great Alexander Calder pieces and an exhibition of works newly acquired in a push for more contemporary pieces.










Outside the Kennedy Center

We had appetizers at the Watergate (yes, that Watergate) and then went to see My Fair Lady. The show was great (thanks Mr. Stoetzer!)

I was fighting the plague, but we still had a very enjoyable evening.









Great view when I have to drive to work.
















Um. So it's supposed to have rotated...

Anyway. This is the Monument lighting in Baltimore - their Washington Monument. I went with Kelsey, Sean, Ben, and Kelsey-friends. It was very chilly, but very fun.

Sean avoided getting face-slapped by a firework cap this year. Good job Sean!









Walking along the Mall in the snow was amazing. It was the first snow of the season so everyone was really excited.

Had a delicious hot chocolate and met up with Greg for a stroll up to the Washington Monument.












My school.



No comments: