Saturday, January 26, 2008

Greg in Green Glasses and other Assorted things

At last! The pictures of the latest project. This is the merino wool becoming the brim of a hat. I'm doing a braided cord (thanks Kelsey for the inspiration!) and loving it.

This yarn is really fantastic to work with. It's stays together really well, is warm, comes in lots of wonderful colors, and the best part - it is amazingly soft.

I started about 2 inches at A Tangled Skein on Wednesday, and then it was my metro project on Thursday morning. Gotta get back to it today!





This is the close-up of the braid. It's kind of hard to see in this picture.

Maybe I'll make a make-shift lighting box as one of my next projects. The lighting in my bedroom is not so fantastic for these.








For you, Will! I had to drive into work on Friday. So I'm driving down North Capitol and look over and....whaaaat? South of the Border? People not only go there, but they buy stuff there, and put it on their car. Haha. I thought you'd get a kick out of this.








Knit project in process while waiting at Capitol South.












Greg wears Green Glasses too! (Apologies for the not-so-focused shot.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you told me there was a car with a South of the Border sticker, I assumed it would be a clunker. That car is wayyy too nice to have a bumper sticker on it. Let alone a South of the Border one. I think we should get one of those for your car Heidi.