
For those of you who are crafters or craft-appreciaters, you've got to check out Craftzine magazine's online blog. People post up really great ideas for projects. The latest example:
I haven't figured out how or where this will become an addition to my home, but stay tuned.
I just started a new hat with beautiful lavendar merino wool yarn. I'm doing a braided cable for the first time and love the look! The braided cable is for the band of the hat. Pictures to come, but I'm doing a simple:
p1, k2, p1, k6, p1, k2, p1. The cables are 2k wide each.
Sara comes tomorrow morning and we're doing a tour of DC! Good thing it's going to be in the teens with a "light wintry mix" for our walking day.
Greg and I had a wine and cheese night last night. I found the fun new wine - it's from South Eastern Australia - Banrock Station. It's a shiraz + cab + sauvignon mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment