
Occasionally the wind picked up and made it look a little more winter wonderland-esque. But for the most part it was a cozy and peaceful snowfall set against a pretty blue sky.

Ringo is also a Floridian, so this was the first snow that he really got to watch.

Per usual, the threat of 10" of snow and the subsequent ice and sleet caused DC to spin into a flurry of closures and departures. When I did eventually venture outside I found these amusing signs stationed around... an ominous BEWARE.

This was our first real snow of the year, so I fulfilled my obligation of requisite photographs of little piles of snow.

And objects with snow on them.

But as my second Floridian guest flew in, our sheer numbers overpowered this DC-cold-crap and the weather turned to Spring. We've been enjoying tshirt weather ever since! I still can't bring myself to look at the weather report to see if this is Spring for real or just a little few-day teaser before the temperatures plummet and the wool comes back out. For now, I will enjoy my Spring shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment