Friday, October 2, 2009

Craft night continues...

Craft night continues. We seem to be caught up on a few projects - for Caroline it's the paper necklaces. She's taken off with them and really done some wonderful things:



And I got hung up on the knit/crochet purses.



Autumn learned to crochet -

Leah embroidered and fondled some yarn:

And helped ball yarn for Caroline:
I got my crochet on


And Ringo hogged attention, per usual.

Digital Graphics
I'm taking this 'Advanced Digital Graphics' class this semester in which we are playing with Sketch-up and the Adobe suite to explore different spaces. In this exercise, I did an analytical perspective of someone handing their movie ticket and walking to the theater

...and a perceptual perspective:

pantone stumble.
I can't remember where I first saw this, but I have to say that I'm smitten - it's such a simple but great idea! For the dorky graphic side of me ....SWOON. The mug is a little outside of the living room crafting realm, but I can see the bag or some shrinky-dink jewelry like this. To be continued....
















No comments: