I actually don't mind the moving part. It's the sorting and packing, and driving a UHAUL through DC part that I'm not a big fan of.

Ringo is super helpful with packing. He's moved about twice as many times as I have, leaving me with a cat with abandonment issues and a general fear of his carrier and anything box-like. But he does enjoy the empty drawers and cubbies...

The exciting thing about this whole moving bit is that I'll finally be on the Hill. Close to work and play, this is going to cut hours of commute off my week. Woohoo! My new room is in a cute little townhouse within walking distance of Eastern Market, some of my favorite eating + drinking spots, and work.

Flower Girl.
I don't really have anything to tie this photo in, except that it's a pretty flower that I found on North Carolina walking to Eastern Market.

Happy almost-birthday, Nina!!
No comments:
Post a Comment