I look like I'm strung out and I haven't slept...
Late classes
I haven't showered in a few days
Lots of homework
No, you don't look pregnant, you just look fat (actual comment)
I scarf whatever food I can get in between work and class then snack in class to counteract Maria's celery sticks.
Posting has dwindled to maybe once a week.
Slammed with projects.
In this case it's mostly true. Almost every night I have been diligently spending some quality time with ink and charcoal. And in between that I've been fiddling with graph paper and fibers to figure out weaving patterns.
So here are some of the newer pieces for perspectives. A loft space in contour line

and in shade and shadow.

And a bar in contour line.

and in shade and shadow.

And here are two of the weaving patterns I've been working on. The repeat is boring, but I'm kind of obsessed with this motif - adapted from an old stone carving.

And this is a more traditional stripe. yawn.

And in AutoCAD we abruptly jumped from little 'draw an arc' exercises to creating an office space. This is still very much a work-in-progress design-wise, and I haven't even started the reflected ceiling plan for it or placed my door hangs, interior walls, glass, etc on their respective layers... but it's my first CAD drawing!

two weeks 'til finals.... (breathe)
No comments:
Post a Comment