
Don't worry Congress, I've got your economic stimulus right here.
April 13th means its time to do the taxes. This conjures up an abundance of feelings. ... man, this was easier when my parents did it ... I have to pay state income tax now? that sucks ... my mutual funds are worth HOW MUCH now? (where's the oxygen) ... but then I filled in the box about being a full time student and how much I pay in tuition and magically I'm getting a nice little refund that nearly caused an Obamagasm. Thank you Mr. President and Congress!
So I decided to do my part and spruce up the spring wardrobe a bit. Yep, gettin' all crazy with my beige and light grey. I'm a simple creature.

Always google image search with one eye closed.
I love the little joys in life. Like that feeling of anticipation when you do a google search - eager to find something new or solve whatever mystery you have on your hands, a little gun-shy from inadvertently entering the wrong grouping of search terms and ending up with something that is deeefinitely not what you looking for. The ante is always upped a bit for this game of russian roulette when you do a google image search. Fear not, I'm not posting up any images that will make you blush. But when I was working on a design thing for work that involved knitting, I came across this.

Now I ask - who the hell thought that this was a good idea??!!?? There are so many levels of 'bad idea' here. It's ugly and a bad design. But further, go with me here. What is the point of a lower back tattoo? I never really understood them so I defer to the tramp stamp definition and the subsequent inferences of who views it and how/when. Maybe I'm making leaps and bounds here, but I would venture to say that this isn't exactly the imagery that..... (ok, I can't finish this line of thought)
Sporty Spice.
Another great thing about Spring - soccer and baseball. Before you go thinking I'm a sports fan, let me clarify. I enjoy being outside, people watching, and eating peanuts/drinking beer. Baseball tickets are cheap and soccer boys won my heart back in high school. So now that it's warm I have my Red Sox v. Nats tickets on order
and tonight you can see me yelling 'go DC United!' ... against whoever they're playing.
1 comment:
So I have tickets to the the Seattle Sounders FC DC United game in a couple weeks!
SOUNDERS TILL I DIE!!!!
Hope you watch it too :-)
Post a Comment