Monday, May 26, 2008

Lime Raglan Lace

In all of the apartment excitement, I forgot to mention my latest knitting project. Unfortunately there hasn't been a lot of time to devote to knitting lately, but this is what's on my needles: a lime raglan top.


It's another top-down raglan style (that I'm admittedly obsessed with) in some cheap Sugar n' Creme that I picked up at a craft store between Virgina and Baltimore last weekend; knitted in the round with stockinette to just under the bust line, then pearled for three rows, then a lacy pattern of yarn over, slip one, pearl two together through the back loop. I'm slightly further on it now, with the bottom complete and one sleeve mostly done (continuing the lacy pattern on the sleeves to a 3/4 length).


Hopefully I'll get back into the wool and animal fibers come fall/winter, as my stash is growing; but for now I'm steadfast with my cotton and other plant fibers.



No comments: