Monday, November 16, 2009

New York meets Jon Wye

I met Jon the first summer I was in DC. He liked to stay up all night, make things, and snack - basically a mirror of me (switching out the girly bits). We chatted. I helped him make belts and he make me banana pancakes.

Some time later his business has exploded with more designs, more products, and a bit of a following. So when he called me up at the end of the summer and said 'I want to do this show in New York. But I need to design a semi-permanent booth. Any ideas?' I was pretty stoked to help. We sat in the Wye kitchen with General Tsao's chicken, beer, paper and a sharpie and a few hours later came out with this:





If you're in the Bryant Park neighborhood between now and Christmas, be sure to stop by!
http://www.bryantpark.org/amenities/shops.php

No comments: