So I'll concede to my crafty existence and talk a little more about that.
A few of us are pretty hung up on those paper beads, so I thought I'd share some more projects that came from that night.

And Caroline's beautiful collage necklace.

Then last week we did calendars, except for July and October where I flubbed up the dates.

In the world of school, I am taking a strange group of classes this semester. 'nuff said. But it has offered the opportunity to make my first bas relief model of an abstraction of a space:

and play around in sketch-up a bit to see what this whole 3-d modeling is all about.

In other news...
I have to broadcast this picture with the beau. He was so desperate in his inappropriate tshirt and shorts that he had to resort to wearing my Patriots sweatshirt the other day.. Much to his dismay. I'll have to get some extra large Red Sox gear to keep around for next time. We've been lacking in the weekend adventures lately, but hopefully I'll summon my program director skills and get some weekend outings to report on.

Happy 28th anniversary Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment